Jump to content

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kamehameha 18+ Hentai by hodumi-miyabi must be 18 or older

  • Upvote 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 minutes ago, General Dorito said:

Absolutely not Dragon Ball reference.

It actually isn't.  It's actually a female, anime version of a former ruler of Hawaii.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2021 at 2:13 PM, DejaVuFlame said:

It actually isn't.  It's actually a female, anime version of a former ruler of Hawaii.

Well uh

Is not like Kamehameha means something else in Dragon Ball.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, General Dorito said:

Well uh

Is not like Kamehameha means something else in Dragon Ball.

Exactly.  I don't know why it is called the Kamehameha, considering it is merely a laser beam.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DejaVuFlame said:

Exactly.  I don't know why it is called the Kamehameha, considering it is merely a laser beam.

Pretty sure it meant something like "Turtle Devastation Beam", I don't know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...