Spider-man mugen [update 24-08-21]

RAMON GARCIA

I found here: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14839-spider-man-mugen-update

BigPimp

Spider-man mugen update Empty
PostSubject: Spider-man mugen update   Spider-man mugen update EmptyTue 24 Aug - 11:25 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote

hey guys, ive been taking my time, doing some small things here and there on this mugen
but september is coming so i wanted to release this as a last (at least in foreseeable future) update
there is nothing too major, mostly bug fixes, interface updates and a few new or transferred moves

here are most things, whats been done:

Spoiler:

Spider-man mugen update Stages10

also there is a doc ock update, also nothing too major, but here is the list:
Spoiler:

-1 new intro/1 new winpose
-new voice lines, raised volume so you can actually hear them
-random voice lines sometimes play during special to make it more lively (thanks to Splash for suggestion, sadly doc doesnt have many fitting voicelines except 2 variations of "you dare?!", so they play pretty rarely, to not be annoying)
-bugfixes

all in all guys, it probably will be my last release in quite a while, since im starting my study soon
just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the participation and support, and sorry if i didnt include/used something you contributed or suggested, but i did it as i like it/managed to do
but as you know, stuff i release is open to updates from anyone who willing to give it a try

just in case i disappear, want to say it clearly, if you want to use/update something ive done, you dont need to search for me, you automatically have a green light from my side (just please, be fair in crediting, dont replace or move back original authors name with your own). i cant speak for my other co-authors, even though im pretty sure both Arkady and Dev would have the same response, but you understand, i cant speak for other people. Sprites for Shocker, Lady Deathstrike, Dr.Octopus are done by me (with contributions for Doc listed in the readme), Mr.Sinister sprites we have done together with Dev. Coding for Shocker and Lady Deathstrike is done by Arkady (again with contributions listed in the readmes). All authors for Spider-man mugen is in the Credits.txt file

links:

spider-man mugen
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/b62uggvl9s7s6ld/Spider-man_mugen.rar/file
dr octopus
Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/iq0pq00q8wj4ai6/DrOctopus.rar/file

and i will still be around to download new stuff, im pretty sure, but just in case i disappear, good luck to everyone! and keep creating Spider-man mugen update 670481599