Pinned Character Requests

Smoke Choked

Dear AK1 community,

As a new moderator, I now have the ability take action in fixing any files that are found to break the rules, as well as pinning uploads in any section of this website.

If there are any characters you believe should be pinned to any particular section, please link those characters in this thread.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

DejaVuFlame

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DejaVuFlame said:

Dear AK1 community,

As a new moderator, I now have the ability take action in fixing any files that are found to break the rules, as well as pinning uploads in any section of this website.

If there are any characters you believe should be pinned to any particular section, please link those characters in this thread.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

DejaVuFlame

P.S.

This also goes for stages, add-ons, full games, MISC files, videos, audio tracks, and images (maybe?).  Feel free to hit me up here, contact me in the chatbox, or DM me.

Choices will be put into a poll and the most voted one(s) will be pinned.

2 minutes ago, DejaVuFlame said:

Understood.  How much should we limit the pinning?

I really only said this because I saw Sanic being pinned in Sonic OCs. You can pin one of those Friday Night Funkin Boyfriends but like the there needs to be a very clear best one that stands out no contest. Look in the Ristar section for example.

You're probably fine but I just want to make sure first

Just now, Amaterachu1 said:

I really only said this because I saw Sanic being pinned in Sonic OCs. You can pin one of those Friday Night Funkin Boyfriends but like the there needs to be a very clear best one that stands out no contest. Look in the Ristar section for example.

You're probably fine but I just want to make sure first

Understood.

Also, the reason I pinned Sanic is for two reasons:

1. That version of Sanic is considered to the best M.U.G.E.N. character of all time by Fuzzy Nuts (a major M.U.G.E.N. collector and a friend of mine), and was deemed the Character of the Month on Mugen Free For All when it was publicly released.

2. Sanic is the only Sonic OC to be officially recognized by SEGA and to be involved in official Sonic media since 2017.

2 minutes ago, DejaVuFlame said:

Understood.

Also, the reason I pinned Sanic is for two reasons:

1. That version of Sanic is considered to the best M.U.G.E.N. character of all time by Fuzzy Nuts (a major M.U.G.E.N. collector and a friend of mine), and was deemed the Character of the Month on Mugen Free For All when it was publicly released.

2. Sanic is the only Sonic OC to be officially recognized by SEGA and to be involved in official Sonic media since 2017.

Oh okay then....? Okay. sure Lets go Sanic