• Announcements

• andersonkenya1

Categories update   08/29/2018

Update: Categories images is completed. More series will be added soon.
    • andersonkenya1

Display Username Change   09/03/2018

Update: Members are now allow to change their username by simply going to Account Settings > Display Name.
Amaterachu1

What is your favorite video game?

Rate Topic 0

3 posts in this topic

My favorite video game would be anything Sega related! Mugen is also fun to play with friends and family. I also like taking obscure or forgotten games and turning them into something "competitive" as a joke. For example competitive Pac-Man Fever, competitive Teen Titans, and competitive Spider-Man Friend or Foe. Black Spider-Man is too overpowered.

Basically I like it or don't and have no clear favorite. What about you?

I think classic Sega games were much harder than the now Sega games cause I don't run into game over versus before where I tend to run into it a lot. I do have fun playing majority of the Sega games from old to new, I wonder if you've played every sonic games from 8-bit version till now? 

I liked the early 2000s era of Sonic since that's what I grew up with. (Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Riders...) I haven't played classic Sonic games other than the first 2, a pinball game, and mean bean machine. Shinobi is actually my favorite Sega franchise overall. Sonic would come next and then Puyo Puyo.