social media

Kano1

there are so many social media and when i create an account there next step i don't know what to do even in real life i never discuss with other people so i almost forgot how to discuss

because everyone around me is full of hard workers who go to work early in the morning then after they get home from work they immediately rest to start work tomorrow 😅

• Like 5

😅 of all social media the password I remember is facebook & mugen site

Facebook because using email address as ID and mugen site is a hobby😅
while on other social media I not only forgot the password but I forgot the account name ,phone number,pet name where I'm not allowed to bring pets
and my name has been used by someone else 😅😆
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Kano1 said:

😅 of all social media the password I remember is facebook & mugen site

Facebook because using email address as ID and mugen site is a hobby😅
while on other social media I not only forgot the password but I forgot the account name ,phone number,pet name where I'm not allowed to bring pets
and my name has been used by someone else 😅😆

jsjs, I remember once i created a twitter account just to follow one of my favorite singers, but then the password went out of my head, and yes, i also only remember my facebook and mugen site passwords, actually lately I have considered myself "Main Chat" because I just spend all day chatting instead of dedicating time to other things

maybe not much on here but other social networks, just hope I don't forget passwords later😅

Edited by S4lv4j3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Suddenly I started to see how my two Discord accounts were, I don't know why I created two Discord accounts if I don't use any of them 🙃, well since I've never used it, until now I don't know how to use it either, but now it gave me an idea, one is in case I forget the password and another is to test the App 😅😆

Edited by S4lv4j3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 months later...

Everybody creates accounts everywhere that often end just to exist in different sites.

Forgetting passwords is also very common, my method is writting something related to something I saw before creating an account, like "ABirdOnTheRoof" "IFoundAUselessKey" wich is wonderful for it.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

I remember when I created an account on a social network for the first time, I forgot the password overnight, and no matter how hard I tried to remember it by trying random passwords, I gave up, so I decided to create another one and write everything on a piece of paper so that I wouldn't forget 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

actually I don't know if this happens to anyone else but consecutively for a certain period of time when I open a tab

descarga.png.83df534d98472943d0d273b806f2af9d.png

It's REALLY annoying because every time I want to browse certain networks, this type of security measure is NEVER missing and I'm always complaining about my computer: "Damn browser, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not a robot?!" 

• Like 4