I always make posts but my posts are always deleted β€‹πŸ˜„

Kano1

1Β A release must always have a direct download link, without linking to other sites where an account is required to download.
Judging by the picture, you only posted videos.

2Β You made a necrobump from 6 years ago without contributing anything relevant to the main thread.

The Guild is not as permissible as AK1, where everyone can do what they want.Β You need to follow the rules to stay there without problems.
Take your time and read them.

• Like 1

I understand and I just understood and I closed the account and blocked the site for myself for being too crazy about the rules
because maybe there are many more rules that I don't know and I don't want the members there to hate me
and this is the first time i feel like i'm the worst person in this world
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Kano1 said:
I understand and I just understood and I closed the account and blocked the site for myself for being too crazy about the rules
because maybe there are many more rules that I don't know and I don't want the members there to hate me
and this is the first time i feel like i'm the worst person in this world

Nooooo, it's okay. Rules are important to follow, every site is very different from each other andΒ the rules are the first thing you're supposed to read in order to incorporate yourself with the community. Nobody will hate you for breaking such a minor rule, just a little stress on the shoulder or something that'll be forgotten about a few hours later.

If you ever return please read all the rules, they have it posted first thing right here

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/forum-rules-62286.0.html

• Like 1

some people there I saw using sentences that were not read by theΒ  translator like necro ,bestie,p,lol,lmao,asapp,b,brb,omg and or some sentences that are difficult to understand many more so that it often makes misunderstandings

Β 

bestie = animal πŸ˜„ (good friend)

necroΒ  = perverted person πŸ˜„ / lost person / Necromancy (turn on dead posts)

p,lmao,asapp,b,brb,omg =Β  ????

so that anyone who is speaking English for the first time will have difficulty

if you look at the majority of the mugen sites are only filled with comments by native English speakers even though the majority of the accusers are from different countries

Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el1 said:

bestie = bestΒ friend (commonly used by females, doesn't mean males can't use it but people might think you're weird)

necroΒ  = Dead. Can be used as a prefix for many words

• p = ??? (could be a part of an emoticon face? (:p))
  • lmao = laughing my ass off
  • asap = As soon as possible
  • b = ??? (short for many words that begin with b, most commonly "bad")
  • brb = be right back
  • omg = oh my godΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

I've heard of the term black is dark but blacky is the name of a dog
but not everything that ends with the letter y is the name of an animal that some names like
Abby ,Abernathy ,Alexey Beasley Beasley ,Charley ,Disney ,Freddy
some may be more difficult is the difference with this sentence lose vs loose
back to the original conversation that I broke the rules I don't know when such rules were made and i already know it
maybe i'll come back when i finish creating some new characters of course if i don't get blocked for breaking too many rules
and maybe I'll break the rules even more because actually I'm not easy to understand
  • Like 1