UnderMUGEN

UnderMUGEN was made ENTIRELY by Matrillex. Here's what ya need to know:

A few important notes * This game will see more updates as there are still things in progress that aren't completed. It is definitely large enough to be considered a complete game, but it will be labeled on Gamejolt as Early Access as that option is more fitting. * The poll results have also not been implemented yet as I'd like to have more people voting on it before I make large changes. * The amount of bugs that may still be in are unknown. I feel I got most of them but small little situations that will rarely ever happen might cause bugs that were otherwise missed. If you find any bugs, please report them in bug-report. * Napstablook does have a power charge, I might turn it into a taunt but it's too glorious to remove * Temmie has voice lines as they renew my will to live, probably too important to remove (Probably) * The new game mechanic implemented hasn't gotten a whole lot of testing, hopefully it should work alright

* Due to how the game is set up and in order to make everything work. It will be a bit harder for people to add in new character's themselves. I actually like this due to the reason that most edits aren't super good and you'll have to be somewhat familiar with MUGEN to actually edit it So I hopefully won't see low quality edits like Undertale Fighters has. I'd rather not see modded or edited versions of UnderMUGEN at all though If it has a problem I'll fix it and I really want to see UnderMUGEN the best it can be. * I'll be making probably one more announcement today stating when the game has been uploaded * If the game crashes without an error, it's probably due to overstressing the engine A few of my creations have so much code and sprites that the game might crash just from selecting them If you're PC is bad it will be even more likely There is a 4GB patch that should resolve this problem It should be fine to use but as I haven't tested it enough I cannot be certain It would be helpful if anyone feels like using the 4GB instead to make sure it's stable

Here's the download to his game:

UnderMUGEN by Matrillex - Game Jolt