Infinite Legacy X HD Screenpack by OroCrimson (IKEMEN Go 0.99 RC2)

OroCrimson

Infinite Legacy X HD Screenpack by OroCrimson (IKEMEN Go 0.99 RC2)

Warning: This Screenpack only works with IKEMEN Go version 0.98.2 (possibly higher) set up with a 16:9 resolution! This is not designed to work on MUGEN.

Warning 2: Version 1.1 will not work on IKEMEN Go versions older than 0.99. If you're still using 0.98.2 for whatever reason, use version 1.0.

Youtube Preview:

Spoiler

I'm back with another screenpack for IKEMEN Go! This is my favorite to date. I felt inspired by the aesthetic of 90s Capcom fighting games, and wanted to encapsulate that in a screenpack for my personal IKEMEN compilation. I also wanted to make something new using the techniques I learned from editing Devon's CVS Black screenpack (into Infinite Legacy for IKEMEN). Thus, Infinite Legacy X was born!

Features:

• Uses standard MUGEN portraits for ease of use.
  • A 504 slot mode for simple use, and a 700 slot mode for more character slots and a slightly better look (imo) at the cost of simplicity
  • Supports IKEMEN features such as combo and tag toast messages, 3v3 and 4v4 battles, ratio battles, and tag battles.
  • Comes with the option to use PotS's active tag system (had to include it as the tag toast message is part of the tag.zss).
  • Or, if choosing to use the default IKEMEN tag, includes a fix that improves compatibility some by changing the tag states used.

Thanks for downloading and I hope you all enjoy!