Hi Im OldGamer Mugen Stage and Screen pack Creator

OldGamer

hi everyone this is old gamer today I like to show you that I am the only person that can create and make screen packs and stages I was very lucky to find this place for the first time I'm surprised that no one actually actually promoted this website I love how there is no limitation of uploading files so I'm very glad for that also I have 6 years experience of programming including m u g e e n for the software I am also very experienced on Ikemen software I am also capable of programming Lua language I also know how to program RPG Maker MX and XP version I am also a Sprite artist most of my work are pixel art so I focus on backgrounds I've been with him a good Community for a very long time but I never expect this covered this website the Website does need some improvement and I do not know how old this website is well I hope you guys will welcome me here at this website and the community I hope you enjoy my Creations for the screen pack that I created for the mugen software

PiCsdzL.png

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2019 at 11:17 PM, Amaterachu1 said:

Welcome, @OldGamer! This community has been here for 2 years now! I'm actually surprised it has been that long.

O.o wow 2 years and so far I love how you guys made it, I mean you can play music while browsing the forum and stuff you dont normaly see that in website, and the fact there upload file with no limitation is so awesome :o

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...