JUSMUGEN: News & Updates Announcements

OldGamer

New video Updates for this September 2023 : Slayer release two new stages, Desroyal working on New King of fighters, ARIKA Rivived Old 2006 lost old mugen games that are now Supported with LuanchBox with BigBox at the LB Game DataBase, Xzest Exzeda Has shared 2 Games our forum. We now supporting two new Mugen website our JUSMUGEN Forum Community. just now and
 that is Mugen Multiverse and AK1Mugen. check out update for this September. 

BIG SHOUT TO EVERYONE HERE AT JUSMUGEN Community WE HERE TO SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WOLRD ETHERNET UNIVERSE
ABOUT Mugen Multiverse and AK1 Mugen Community. we want to help you grow and you help us grow 

What the New Update is about well check it out at our Youtube Channel and please Sub to our channel everyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/3/2024 at 12:50 PM, Tabris666 said:

useless to promote that and the youtubers if is just clickbait and nothing can be downloaded.

what ClickBait ? I don't understand your way of thinking there. Im Founder of JUSMUGEN Community and In charge of the New Updates and News of our website and I also treat everyone with respect and we do support All kinds of creators. so what click bait are you talking about? can you be more clear who the youtuber prefering too? I hope is not me or my JUSMUGEN Channel 

If you want any of the content from the video that you are seeing just go to https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

Edited by OldGamer

2 hours ago, OldGamer said:

what ClickBait ? I don't understand your way of thinking there. Im Founder of JUSMUGEN Community and In charge of the New Updates and News of our website and I also treat everyone with respect and we do support All kinds of creators. so what click bait are you talking about? can you be more clear who the youtuber prefering too? I hope is not me or my JUSMUGEN Channel 

If you want any of the content from the video that you are seeing just go to https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/

is clickbait since nothing can be downloaded on that site.
>click the google drive link to download screenpack link is dead.

>click chars download links they are dead.

i understand you wanting to revert to the 2000s standards because you have an old PC but jeez at least make sure to have every link updated instead of a bunch of links that are broken.

51 minutes ago, Tabris666 said:

is clickbait since nothing can be downloaded on that site.
>click the google drive link to download screenpack link is dead.

>click chars download links they are dead.

i understand you wanting to revert to the 2000s standards because you have an old PC but jeez at least make sure to have every link updated instead of a bunch of links that are broken.

where did you find these broken link ? can you tell me and send me a link of the website or where so we can take the time and fix them. but we cant fix the broken link that the creator release on there channel. can you please point me to the sources please 

3 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

just fix every link you have posted is just that ,is not like "X link is down" is "everything is down" simple fact.

okay we look into now me and my staff is going to do full scale search. now 

Edited by OldGamer

4 hours ago, Tabris666 said:

just fix every link you have posted is just that ,is not like "X link is down" is "everything is down" simple fact.

we went to our forum website be fair and run as its should and also at our JUSMUGEN YouTube channel and took action we also made it very clear OUR Members and that we do not aloud any broken link or anything that lead to click baiting. I would like for you to know we do care about what you think about us. your suggestion and feedback can help us grow and we take this very great important to our discord and also our JUSMUGEN forum. IF THERE SOMETHING YOU DONT DISAGREE.  please tell us with great details and give us a proper response that you can help us improve our Community and do something about it. Thank you for your understanding. here the News rules we apply to our forum

https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/t52-new-rules-for-jus-mugen-forum-updates#108

Edited by OldGamer