MUGEN and kids

So I've seen many characters from preschool media being made into MUGEN, and I've thought an adult obviously won't do such a thing since the appeal may be wrong or ridiculous. Rather, a kid with basic internet access who finds MUGEN appealing does such content (although with poor-quality code).

So consider this a discussion to think about it... What's your stance on MUGEN and kids? Are you fine with it? Do you want to keep MUGEN off children otherwise? What would be the appropriate age to learn about MUGEN?

I want to see your opinions by comments below

sadly kids won't use mugen at any cost not even see gameplay.

so your assumption of certain mugen chars being made by kids is off the track by several thousands of kms,those chars are being made by grownups even if some try to deny it and are made for fun.

Most mugen chars are cheap sprite swaps of kung fu man as i explained before and all of them have minimal tweaks to play kinda similar to base game (this is denied by several users in an effort to hide the truth).

Besides kids should learn to use mugen if you start with that bullshit of "kids shouldn't use mugen until they get older" you are killing the engine as simple as that (this happened before and will keep happening) my official stance is let them do what they want since they can bring more content and stuff then others as long they don't do the bullshit of patreon like most are doing and avoid making those chibi chars (we aren't in early 2000s to make those)

mugen1.png

mugen2.png

mugen3.png

• 3 weeks later...