• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

By now, you probably know what I will be requesting, but I'm gonna do it anyway

Sections covered by the Archive (you can use them as a basis):

1. Scott Pilgrim characters in the Anime/Cartoon/TV & Manga/Comics section

2. Nijikaku characters in the Anime/Cartoon/TV & Manga/Comics section

3. Kung Fu Man Edits in the Edited Characters section

4. SpongeBob SquarePants characters in Nickelodeon section

5. Capcom Arrange (with designated sub-categories for specific Capcom characters) in the Edited Characters or Capcom Characters section

6. SNK Arrange (with designated sub-categories for specific SNK characters) in the Edited Characters or SNK Characters section

7. Melty Blood Arrange (with designated sub-categories for specific Melty Blood characters) in the Edited Characters or Melty Blood section

8. Selected Full Games (Shades of Manhattan, The Black Heart, Saturday Morning Mayhem, Capcom Vs The World, Card Saga Wars, Famicom Fighters, Touhou: Gensokyo Reloaded, Touhou: Incident Zero, Vargverse, KOF Anthology, KOF Memorial, Mortal Kombat Project, Team Faust Games Arena Fighters) in the general Characters section (you can decide which games deserve their own sections, but these are just my suggestions)

Exclusive to this website:

1. Friday Night Funkin' stages in the Video Game Stages section

2. Knuckle Fighter X/Knuckle Fighter Alpha characters in the Other Characters section

3. Friday Night Funkin' Mods in the MISC section

4. GTA Mods in the MISC section

5. Flash Games in the MISC section

6. Self-Inserts in the Original Characters section

7. IKEMEN Builds in the M.U.G.E.N. Builds section

I hope this will help organize things a bit more

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Okay are you guys ready?

The reason no categories haven't been added/incorporated properly was because... the source code was totally broken from a site update but I thought I just didn't do something right and was too scared to change anything else. I also thought I already reported this problem to AK1 too. Whoops. I'll consider all these new categories @DejaVuFlamebut I'm gonna need help moving them. I'll announce when a new category has been added then you can report all the files that need to be moved.

Right now, I want to confirm Friday Night Funkin categories proposed here will be added soon.

On 11/7/2021 at 12:44 PM, Amaterachu1 said:

Okay are you guys ready?

The reason no categories haven't been added/incorporated properly was because... the source code was totally broken from a site update but I thought I just didn't do something right and was too scared to change anything else. I also thought I already reported this problem to AK1 too. Whoops. I'll consider all these new categories @DejaVuFlamebut I'm gonna need help moving them. I'll announce when a new category has been added then you can report all the files that need to be moved.

Right now, I want to confirm Friday Night Funkin categories proposed here.

I'm guessing you mean that Friday Night Funkin' content needs to be brought to your attention?  Okay!

Spoiler

Characters: 

I would recommend pinning Boyfriend by NNinja, EmmanuelMugen1331, or Alexander Cooper 19.

Okay are you guys ready?

Stages:

Spoiler

Okay are you guys ready?

MISC (this is easily going to be the LONGEST list):

Please note: With this many mods, you might wanna sort it into its own set of subcategories:

1. Full Weeks

2. Skin ModsAnything that is neither would be in the general section for FNF mods 

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...