Category Request

Amaterachu1

2 minutes ago, Smoke Choked said:

Indeed, it does make things very complex. I know the Archive people did it, and I thought by doing so it would keep the downloads a tad more organized.

Well cant just copy people lol otherwise we might as well just fully incorporate into the Archive team

I'll try to think even more about making certain categories but there are instances where it does make things more organized

Just now, Amaterachu1 said:

Well cant just copy people lol otherwise we might as well just fully incorporate into the Archive team

I'll try to think even more about making certain categories but there are instances where it does make things more organized

Okay. Just thought I would clarify my decisions. Thank you for your understanding.

16 hours ago, Amaterachu1 said:

So, I realized a few things

1. You got the wrong logo for Sengoku Basara X. You used a "visual novel" logo for that, when we don't have a Visual Novel section.  This would be the correct logo: 

Sengoku_Basara_X_Cross_Logo.png

2. A few more sections and subsections are in order:

- Nintendo: Super Smash Bros.

- Bandai Namco: The Idolm@ster

- Nijikaku: Nijikaku Edits (since there are a bunch of Nijikaku edits in the Edits section, and said edits are typically grouped with the non-edited version)

- 20th Century Fox: Futurama

- Video Game Characters: LISA

- Konami: Mystical Ninja

- Anime/Cartoons/TV & Manga/Comics Characters: K-On!

- Anime/Cartoons/TV & Manga/Comics Characters: My Hero Academia

- Anime/Cartoons/TV & Manga/Comics Characters: Haruhi Suzumiya

- Kawaii Characters: Eight Marbles 2X

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smoke Choked said:

Also, wanted to point out:
I think the "Freaky" section should be renamed "Inflation", if you choose to have them be easier to access in the 18+ section.

It's not solely for inflation, it's just stuff that doesn't have nudity that I'm not comfortable with having be on the main page

I'll add those other sections. AK1 did chose the Basara logo, but I dont really see a point in changing it really.... yet.

15 minutes ago, Smoke Choked said:

I would think that I would have access, since I am a moderator. I would appreciate you teaching me, so I could help with getting all of these categories set up, along with you.

Okay first I'm gonna let you add a category to the test section just in case and then bam you can make a bunch of categories

• 3 weeks later...

All right, some new categories are in order:

Cartoon: PBS Kids

Anime/Cartoons/TV & Manga/Comics Characters: Kemono Friends

Nintendo: Yo-kai Watch

Nintendo: Xenoblade Chronicles

Video Game Characters: Among Us

Video Game Characters: Visual Novels (with subcategories for Danganronpa, Doki Doki Literature Club, and When They Cry)

Video Game Characters: Plants Vs. Zombies

Video Game Characters: Grand Theft Auto

Video Game Characters: Cave Story

Video Game Characters: Valve (with subcategory for Team Fortress 2)

Video Game Characters: Rare (move Killer Instinct there)

Video Game Characters: Taito (with subcategory for Bubble Bobble; move Kaiser Knuckle there)

Video Game Characters: Atari (move Primal Rage and Pit Fighter there)

Video Game Characters: Tecmo (with subcategory for Dead or Alive; move Ninja Gaiden and Toukidenshou Angel Eyes there)

Video Game Characters: Gacha Life

Video Game Characters: Baldi's Basics

Kawaii Characters: Girls Frontline

Kawaii Characters: Arknights

Other Fighting Game Characters: Rivals of Aether

Other Fighting Game Characters: Kunio-kun / River City

Other Fighting Game Characters: The Black Heart

• 9 months later...