MICA FINAL HD Collection Free Game Release

OldGamer

MICA FINAL HD Collection Free Game Release

My Full Free Game Release to the public, Special thanks for the people that help me make my game a dream come true, also specials thanks to Grease-MANkey, Purple *AND D2TD for beta testing my game and finding bug along the way. MICA Final HD Collection is 2D Fighting game that take you back from the Blast from Past and future encounter Characters from Anime, Manga, Marvel Super Heroes, Cartoons and Classic video games characters from around the Universe like Pokémon and More. Mica HD Final free game was Used by free software like Blender, Bender, Audacity, MSPaint,Gimp and Fighter Factory and Elecbyte Mugen Software.

and here the full game downloads located here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iQbLB7NPYvVnTgaHmskHupRrJB8Z8biv/view

Please Respect my wishes and Don't Contribute or Commission this free game. Don't Sell it or Advertise it on your website. This a Free Full Game that was made for the love of Mugen Fans and everyone to enjoy.

Edited by OldGamer
  • Thanks 1

For those want to play online with parsec can be found here
https://parsecgaming.com/
gameplay using parsec with MICA FINAL HD Collection Free Game

Please thanks to all the Mugen Creators for there awesome creation making awesome mugen characters, stages and screen pack

1.3ha
2.PULLO
3.Electro
4.Warner
5.Senna room
6.Race Akira
7.Ex shadow
8.Mr Infinity
9.The None
10.Nexus Games
11.DivineWolf
12.Reu
13.Phantom of Server
14.Team Z
15.GM
16. Izumo
17.RajaaBoy
18.Jmorphman 
19.yamakichi
20.Memo
21.Dr.Kohaku
22.Roy Squad rock
23.Mr. Ansatuken
24.ikutron HD
25.Mouser
26.Moldredd
27.Varo hades
28. NDSilva
29.Ohgaki
30.Raging Rowen
31.Sean Ally
32.xNerox
33.Tin
34.Taruse
35.Trololo
36.Tylor Hedgehog
37.XBC
38.Gladiacloud
39.Warusaki
40.OldGamer

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, RAMON GARCIA said:

O.O all your edits/creations are amazing thanks again for always share with us Old Gamer 😉

OMFG NOOOOO WAY THE GOD FATHER OF MUGEN COLLECTION RAMON GARCIA 

thank you so mush for your kind words and encouragement.

Its took me almost 4 years of my life to create the best mugen experiences for all mugen fans around the world and help so many Mugen Creators over those past 4 years. this is my final farewell to mugen life. I want to leave something behind for all my hard work to remember me by, I spend so many years of creation where Im just burn out. I figure I leave a parting gift to remember me by  for all the loving fans out there and hope that one day mugen fans and mugen creators, see that a simple old man can create fun mugen creation for everyone. 

• Like 1