Rare Akuma LVL2 (by Kyranjaxipun)

jo19sh92

Currently this character is only available on MugenArchive, and sadly, myself (along with everyone I know) is banned from there due to being members on MFG or MFFA, so getting this character is pretty much impossible for me. Much appreciated if I could get a re-upload on here or a new link elsewhere.

2 hours ago, jo19sh92 said:

... only available on MugenArchive, and sadly, myself (along with everyone I know) is banned from there due to being members on MFG or MFFA ...

That's not what your profile says :

https://i.imgur.com/fwRIViS.png

it says :

jo19sh92
user banned for repeated bashing and harassment

Toxic

Can you really not tell the difference between "repeated bashing and harassment" and "being members".

To me it sounds like you are trying to stir up drama. You've been banned for bashing and harassing them and you try to sound like you did nothing wrong and they're just bad guys. Also you should specify that whoever sends you the file will be instantly banned from MugenArchive since anybody who plays middleman for haters like you will get instantly banned.

And finally this is for the admins of this site : I recommend you to be cautious with these MFG / MFFA guys. They are very good at dragging other communities into their war against MA and they're very good at getting tons of people banned. MUGEN should be a game for people to relax and have good time. but these guys are really good at making it an all out war where people have to watch their back and increase their level of stress. they dragged other communities into their war, like that betting site (NOT saltybet, another one, forgot their name) and it didn't end well for them, they just got flagged as a hostile community and lost their main source of traffic. very sad for them to end like this. hope you guys will be smarter and not end like them.

Edited by cohobi
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, cohobi said:

That's not what your profile says :

https://i.imgur.com/fwRIViS.png

it says :

Can you really not tell the difference between "repeated bashing and harassment" and "being members".

To me it sounds like you are trying to stir up drama. You've been banned for bashing and harassing them and you try to sound like you did nothing wrong and they're just bad guys. Also you should specify that whoever sends you the file will be instantly banned from MugenArchive since anybody who plays middleman for haters like you will get instantly banned.

And finally this is for the admins of this site : I recommend you to be cautious with these MFG / MFFA guys. They are very good at dragging other communities into their war against MA and they're very good at getting tons of people banned. MUGEN should be a game for people to relax and have good time. but these guys are really good at making it an all out war where people have to watch their back and increase their level of stress. they dragged other communities into their war, like that betting site (NOT saltybet, another one, forgot their name) and it didn't end well for them, they just got flagged as a hostile community and lost their main source of traffic. very sad for them to end like this. hope you guys will be smarter and not end like them.

Might want to actually do some research before you assume that what they banned me for is legit. After all, the entire time I was there, besides making a few threads regarding questions on how to make characters or what the best characters are, all I did there was download stuff. So, not much in the ways of bashing and harassing people, when I don't talk to anyone.

Also, thanks for posting a meaningless response.

Also, the irony of this conversation Cohobi, is that despite you saying that MFG and MFFA members are the ones that stir up shit, you immediately started stirring up shit by replying to this post with no regard. Like honestly man, you could have just said "nah, sorry bud, I don't have it" or something. Instead you're all like "time to White Knight for MA and call this guy out on something that I know nothing about".

All I did was come and ask if anyone had this character, and you show up going "DON'T TRUST THIS GUY, HE'S TRYING TO START SHIT!". Like bruh, I dunno what drugs you're on, but you might want to get off of them.

The liars can't be the good guys, simple as that. I'm just stating facts and more people should call out the liars and saps of the mugen community. If we let you lie, we let you win. So the facts and only the facts.

A. You bash and harass MugenArchive

B. You get banned

C. Your lies about the motive of your ban make no sense since I can name at least 10 guys of MFFA and MFG who aren't banned from there. why aren't they banned if 'being a member' is the reason? because it's a lie, simple as that. because you got banned exactly for what your profile states : jo19sh92 user banned for repeated bashing and harassment (Toxic)

D. Not only do you harass and bash MugenArchive until you get banned but now you're desperately trying to sneak there. That seems very.... inconsistent to me (to put it nicely). If they suck that much just get your stuff elsewhere.

E. Even worse, you ask other people to get stuff there for you and you don't tell them they're going to get banned, because that counts as ban evasion. Once again that seems very selfish to put it nicely. Not only you don't want to take responsibility for your bashing and harassment but also you don't mind getting other people banned to get your fill. That's awful.... very very bad.

Edited by cohobi

Let's try this, again, since you apparently don't fucking understand English.

Point A - Apparently you're not aware of how MA works.

Point B - I've been banned multiple times, shit happens.

Point C - Try having a conversation on the MFFA discord for a few days with the same account name as your MA name and see if you stick around MA.

Point D - Once again, not trying to sneak there, not even trying to get other people to go there.

Point E - Apparently since you don't have the capacity to read, let me make this as clear as possible "NOT ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO GO TO MA AND DOWNLOAD THE CHARACTER FOR ME, I'M ASKING IF SOMEONE ALREADY HAS SAID CHARACTER AND JUST HASN'T UPLOADED IT ANYWHERE ELSE".

Honestly man, I don't know what is so difficult. I'm simply asking if someone has the character, because otherwise, that character ONLY exists on MA. Simple as that. If you want to have a hissy fit, be my guest, but please do it somewhere else.

Point A - I'm not aware and neither are you. unless you're an admin of MugenArchive I have no reason to believe anything you say about the matter. why anyone should believe a hater, basher, bullier, harasser...

Point B - Thanks for confirming you're a baddie

Point C - Listen, it's very simple. Your profile clearly states the reason of your ban. Why should anyone believe your version when it can be proven wrong so easily? If I can name more than 10 guys in MFFA/MFG who aren't banned from there then it means it's a lie, simple as that. Your alternate version of the reality is not only proven wrong, but also sound like some childish "I didn't do anything wrong" whining.

Point E - Then why do you insist on "it's only on MugenArchive " Why, unless you expect some random to get it there and get banned to fill your holes. Once again, so many inconsistencies, if not outright lies. That's awful.... very very bad.