Hello Every1, just joined! You can call me Shax. Hope to have a pleasant interaction with you all going forward. Thanks

Waagwan, ez nw, hope everyone are doing well. . . Nice to join a long lasting passion project (M.U.G.E.N./I.K.E.M.E.N.GO) and also to join a big rep community. I'm just about to hit 40 😅.

I used to play mugen back in the day when it was first developed. Life happened but could not forget about this fighting engine and the people and their wonderful creativity....just amazing and endless!!!  Big Thanks to you all for keeping it alive and keeping it still going!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏

I have forgotten a lot of stuff, I got time to burn and a fabulous idea for a great character...

I want to make and release a new character, I would very much appreciate anyone who can guide me back with a refresher with tutorial, YouTube video...., recommendations..etc, I understand few people wont have the time, any little help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!