MUGEN TOURNAMENT 3 ULTRA Full Game Released! By Golde Briggs (My 14th Birthday Today!)

RAMON GARCIA

MUGEN TOURNAMENT 3 ULTRA Full Game Released! By Golde Briggs (My 14th Birthday Today!)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9wzpxfm08yl2gz6/Mugen_Tournament_3_Ultra.zip/file

• 10 months later...

This... This looks like a just blantant crappy spriteswapped of M.U.G.E.N. 1.0 default screenpack. And yes, even this screenpack, they just looked up real horrible. I would thought that roster is off-point mediocre. I think I looked up top of the screen which it's lifebar from Neowave/CVS2 (honestly), and take a look at this time counter from this bar what you've been waiting for. See? He just poorly drawn this logo on this bar, and yet, this announcer regularly originated from Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Eyes of Heaven. Open the game, get it? Fair enough. I might be review this crap, and it might gonna be as 0/10. IGN would not recommend this. I do gonna say that I convert and remade this screenpack from 20 years ago, used in I.K.E.M.E.N, trying to improve and add this features to it's own. I kinda sure to review my own: 11/10. IGN would recommend this.
That's all about this review. Further more, I think I'm going to upload this to that site which it was my childhood nowadays.