Little Red Slicing Hood

Little Red Slicing Hood, also known simply as "Red," is part of Undyne's Royal Guard and is a ghost monster who can not be encountered by conventional means. The only way to find her is by "getting lost in a way nobody thought possible." She is fought in an Unknown route at the CORE.

Red has a very upbeat, excitable personality, making it easy to get along with members of the Canine Unit. However, she feels anything of important nature should be taken seriously; she exhibits strong loyalty to both Undyne and Asgore, obeying the orders to station herself far out of the path of the human without question, and shows frustration in response to flippant behavior, storming out should the Human repeatedly attempt to make her laugh.

Despite a supposed lack of hatred towards humankind, her initial interactions with the Human are quite cold. Confident that the Human will be slain at the hands of Asgore (if not earlier), Red shows extreme hesitance in befriending them on any level, even initially refusing to speak, as to "not lose someone else." However, as revealed in the genocide route, she shows a bit of relief should the Human violently decline her offer of mercy, as it leaves her without any compunctions, leaving only a will to survive.

Red has a strong fondness of Cinnamon Bunnies and Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2, the latter of which she is quite defensive.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm somewhat halfway finished with making these sprites and whatnot, and I also put in the half & half sound effects (Based on the polls, half wanted Undertale sound effects, and the other half wanted a voice from some games.)

But I can't take this anymore, I NEED to get my life back together, find me a job, and learn how to live life. If someone else wants to finish the sprites, they can if they want to. I've lost SO MUCH motivation, and I lose a LOT of sleep thinking how I'm going to make these sprites good, I'm just being broken down layer by layer, and I just want to be happy again, even though making sprites DOES make me happy, sprite sheets take TOO long, and this is my first time even CREATING sprite sheets.

If SOMEONE can finish this character. that would mean the world to me, damn, I'd even pay money to get this character finished, or for someone else to make their OWN version of Red. (Probably a Kor character, but I doubt even that.)

Anyways, I will drop the fighter factory studio download so you can test out the sprites and set them up correctly.

Fighter Factory Studio: http://fighterfactory.virtualltek.com/

But truly and sincerely, I apologize for bringing up hype from wanting to make this character, and then out of nowhere just for me to cancel my work. I mean this, because I DO want to finish it, but I just can't take it any longer, or I will lose myself more and more to my work rather than lose myself to a life that isn't just working on the same thing over and over again.