Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself a little bit since many of you often get confused about what I post (it's normal don't worry) on this fantastic website/forum. 
I'm Nomi, some already know me from edits I did years ago or from my YouTube videos.
I have been playing Mugen for 11 years and I still play it because of how customizable and fun the game is. You can really do anything with it!
I got interested in Mugen by watching Andersonkenya1's videos a while ago, and since I found out that you can put any character I thought I absolutely had to try it out, and from there, well, I joined the Mugen community.
Shortly after that though, I quickly discovered cheapies, from there I decided to create some of them, but I had no knowledge about programming, so I gave up.
In 2020 though, I tried again and started programming, and I finally succeeded, my favorite thing to do is somehow find new glitches and break the game.
Yeah I mean, a lot of people don't like those kinds of things, and I understand that, let's just say I'm one of those pretty weird people in this community.
From that year on, I've done a lot of cheapies and demos as a "hobby" (anything that's on your mind, you can turn it into reality with this game!)
I've also met other authors who are very kind and serious when you're struggling with programming, and that's why I'm glued to MUGEN. 

Another game I played back then was Need For Madness, I created some stages (now lost) and Trackmania. (Yes I loved cars a bit too much).
And that's it, there is much more to say but I tried to summarize as much as possible.
I hope you all have a great day! 💙

• Upvote 5