Problem with lifebars

Tabris666

Question

Well old time user here so was checking some new lifebars with localcoord yet most of them have the same issues.
The issue is shown on the pic,the resolution is correct so no problem in that area is just the power bar is always higher then the lower area normally stays on the middle,this has happened too many times (reason of why i stopped using lifebars by several users due to all of them having the same issue) normally it can be fixed by changing stagefit = 0 but looks different then what really is.
The lifebar is the SF6 posted some time ago,tested on 1.1 and ikemen go yet both have the same issue no matter what i try (and changing some stuff doesn't work for unknown reason because it stays on same position despite changing the coordinates X & Y on fight.def),and those aren't the only ones with issues most of raizo lifebars and screenpacks have the same issues,the mortal kombat X ones also same issue,i would really love to use new ones but sadly the authors don't answer those questions (leading me to believe they are using photoshop or making something with localcoords on characters,stages and so on to mmake it look like it works)

The problem is shown on the pic

lifebar 1280x720

mugen localcoord =1280,720

mugen cfg 1280x720

stages tested 320x240,640,480,1280x720,1920x1080 all show that issue.

112.png

1 answer to this question