importing Mugen screenpack to Ikemen: menu and character select zoomed in.

Hi, was trying to import a screenpack I'm using for a roster build to the Ikemen to take advantage of basic Ikemen features. The conversion almost went perfectly except that the main menu and character select are not displaying correctly.

(blacked out 18+ elements I added for fun :P) while the sides are visible after switching to a widescreen resolution, the bottom of the menus are offscreen. same goes for the Character select. Is there a value somewhere I can edit to fix this or do I have to use Fighter Factory to resize all the menu assets? and if so what's the easiest way to do it?

mainmenu.png

my advice is just stick to mugen only that,after testing ikemen go i noticed all the failures and shortages it has,while it seems good on paper...in reality it doesn't work as intended.

most chars that work fine on mugen will have issues (one had an infinite movement taking all the opponent life,issue with this is last part of the movement send the oponent flying and due to the movement spinning it will corner the opponent taking all the HP),stages have issues not even localcoord helps,zoomed stages look shorter then usual while HR or HD stages look smaller,characters tend to get bigger and localcoord doesn't help (i understand why people use chibi characters on this and projects using ikemen go).

it has more cons then pros,this is why has been said before "instead of thinking on using an inferior version by fans just try to use and take advantage of mugen 1.1 and find what are the limits,how it can be enhanced and so on" yet no one listen,is for example the damage display when making combos is something by sxvector from mugen 1.1 yet no one use it,guard break code by h-loader no one uses it,tag systems by add004,red navi,or unoshe no one uses them (or simply post the chars without saying they are patched) as you see there is lot more on that can be done on regular mugen then using something like ikemen no matter how good some claim it is.