MY LEGACY 1.1 MUGEN [3500+ CHARACTERS]

yoonbin16

❥꒰ Hi, this in this case I wanted to do something different...Therefore, introducing...

This mugen was inspired by the situation where Long Tran a youtuber who made a mugen just like this and provided links to it but then disappeared....me and a few other people back then really wanted this game but, he deleted everything and left before we could ever get it...

SOOOO, I decided to grab the screenpack that he used aka the 3500+ LEGACY MUGEN 1.1 slot screenpack (which you can get here) and filled it up myself and now that it is done it is now  released to you all to play and put a rest to the situation of constantly searching for this mugen :D that being said, here's some information...

Characters: 3500+ (obviously)
Stages: 75 Stages
Sound aka Music: 5

DL Link(s): Ofc, the same fomular with my previous mugen applies here. meaning, you get the main folder here (aka the folder with stages, data, fonts, etc..) and, then you download the chars here (so then, you drag them unto the main folder) simple and easy.

Preview:

That is all, I hope you enjoy and, if you have any questions or concerns let me know under this very post :D btw even more info about this mugen is in the description of the video!

• Like 1

Update:

The link for the characters has been temporaily removed for I don't want users to have trouble downloading it thru mega. so, I'm going to be moving the chars folder to somewhere that can accept it so for now all you can do is download my other mugens but this one, you cannot get just yet. 

I apologize for the inconvience, this is for the better trust me. if you want more information, literally join my discord here: https://discord.gg/qp5jCCswre

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 6:33 PM, yoonbin16 said:

Update:

The link for the characters has been temporaily removed for I don't want users to have trouble downloading it thru mega. so, I'm going to be moving the chars folder to somewhere that can accept it so for now all you can do is download my other mugens but this one, you cannot get just yet. 

I apologize for the inconvience, this is for the better trust me. if you want more information, literally join my discord here: https://discord.gg/qp5jCCswre

Update Again:

The link is back up under as a torrent even if it's thru mega it should be np :D so everyone who encounters should no longer have any issues getting the characters now UWU. if you're confused as to why it's a torrent, it's all explained in my discord server: https://discord.gg/qp5jCCswre

On 9/7/2021 at 7:24 PM, yoonbin16 said:

❥꒰ Hi, this in this case I wanted to do something different...Therefore, introducing...

This mugen was inspired by the situation where Long Tran a youtuber who made a mugen just like this and provided links to it but then disappeared....me and a few other people back then really wanted this game but, he deleted everything and left before we could ever get it...

SOOOO, I decided to grab the screenpack that he used aka the 3500+ LEGACY MUGEN 1.1 slot screenpack (which you can get here) and filled it up myself and now that it is done it is now  released to you all to play and put a rest to the situation of constantly searching for this mugen :D that being said, here's some information...

Characters: 3500+ (obviously)
Stages: 75 Stages
Sound aka Music: 5

DL Link(s): Ofc, the same fomular with my previous mugen applies here. meaning, you get the main folder here (aka the folder with stages, data, fonts, etc..) and, then you download the chars here (so then, you drag them unto the main folder) simple and easy.

Preview:

That is all, I hope you enjoy and, if you have any questions or concerns let me know under this very post :D btw even more info about this mugen is in the description of the video!

For some reason, I cannot edit my post RIP so you will have to go on the video to fetch the new link everyone sorry about that 😕 

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I've been receiving concerns, about how you guys aren't able to download the characters due to no seeders and just want to let you know that on my discord I've stated that I'll try to recover the mugen back on my pc thru a software if nothing comes of it ill be starting over on this mugen which hopefully doesn't resort to that. But if it does, I will let you all know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 7:58 AM, yoonbin16 said:

Update: I've been receiving concerns, about how you guys aren't able to download the characters due to no seeders and just want to let you know that on my discord I've stated that I'll try to recover the mugen back on my pc thru a software if nothing comes of it ill be starting over on this mugen which hopefully doesn't resort to that. But if it does, I will let you all know.

The link to the game is now up and running! back up links aka non-torrent route for the game will be uploaded soon! so for now you can only use torrent to get it. thank you all for being patient :D go on the video for, for some reason I cannot edit the 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/22/2021 at 2:55 PM, VasZen093 said:

I just can't download it. Tried it through both megadownloader and IDN. I created an account on MEGA, but there they only give 20 Gb, I can’t download either. What other ways are there?

Link for this mugen has been updated. not sure if as years went by you noticed but I announced this on my discord and stated in the youtube desc