Introducing myself

Hi everyone!

The nickname is DeathColdUA (obviously lol) and YES, i'm from Ukraine. Found your website, after i been banned on Mugen Archive literally for voicing my opinion on what they are doing with their restrictions. I was searching for some cool and comfortable website with m.u.g.e.n stuff and found your website. Decided to register here and found some interesting stuff here. But it seems that your website is not updating m.u.g.e.n content because, there is a lot of new character for m.u.g.e.n borg117 Mortal Kombat Project Season 2 Final, and there is many interesting stuff for other m.u.g.e.n games, but it nowhere to be seen on your website. Anyway, i hope that you can upload more interesting content in here for m.u.g.e.n and yeah, i'm gonna stay here, cause it looks like this is the only one comfortable website to download some m.u.g.e.n stuff. Thanks for your attention. DeathCold out.

Hello my friend from ukraine sorry to hear what is going on in your country right now but your country is strong and is giving those Russian Bastards a fight they will remember president Puten is sick in the head lad anyway welcome to AK1 Mugen I hope that you find yourself comfortable here and find what you want Mugen games are great and so is openbor they really bring back my childhood memories for me from the 90's enjoy your stay and keep strong we are with you from the UK god bless you