IKEMEN Generations HD Screenpack by OroCrimson (IKEMEN Go 0.98.2)

OroCrimson

IKEMEN Generations HD Screenpack by OroCrimson (IKEMEN Go 0.98.2)

Warning: This Screenpack only works with IKEMEN Go version 0.98.2 (possibly higher) set up with a 16:9 resolution! This is not designed to work on MUGEN.

I said I'd do it 4 months ago and I finally got around to it. This is a remaster of my MUGEN Generations screenpack, but for IKEMEN. While I kept the core simplistic design of the original, I wanted to correct what I considered to be some egregious errors as well as create all new health bars that look a lot more polished than the original, and take advantage of a lot of IKEMEN Go's additional features. Most especially, I wanted to let the user install this cleanly rather than providing it with a full MUGEN install like I did before. 

Features:
-A category-based screenpack, something I haven't seen for IKEMEN yet.

-Literally infinite character slots, believe it or not.

-Unlike MUGEN category-based select screens, it doesn't rely on an "invisible grid" that makes switching categories confusing.

-Really cool custom made lifebars based on KOF 2002

-Support for IKEMEN's additional features and modes.

Known jank: 

This screenpack uses IKEMEN's shared slot feature to allow for infinite character slots. This does create a few eccentricities not found in the MUGEN version however:

-When toggling through characters in a category, it'll change that slot for both players. It's best for both players not to browse the same category at the same time.
-When returning to the character select screen, rather than the cursor remembering what character you last chose, it'll instead be on the first character of the category you chose.
-There is no sound effect when switching between characters in the same category. 

There is nothing I can do to fix these issues, as that's just how the engine works with this feature at this time.