My Suggestion

Can we edit or delete posts/comments any time? Yes I know, we can edit posts and comments but only for a short period of time. It puts so much stress on me that I have to make another comment/post incase I accidently misspelled when in rushing to comment or adding a review, and then Couldn't edit it anymore. Also can we delete polls please? Because I request one of my polls to be deleted, since it's pointless. This Website still needs some improvement, but it is definitely much better than Mugen Archive. But I'm not sure about the files though since you can bring in new versions of them anyways. Yes people make mistakes, but shouldn't ever make one huge mistake that can spell disaster. I get it why PPGGamer/KemZoeFandom  Makes so much Garbage characters and people bash them , but this user still needs some improvement that way her characters don't get bashed as much.

This website is similar to Warframe forums website, but it is a Mugen website. If a user make or upload crappy characters doesn't mean they deserved to be banned, it's just that their crappy characters is going get bashed by people and that user gets downvoted and 1 star review bombed, but If they break the rules they should receive a warning but if they persist breaking those rules, then they deserved to be banned if don't know when to quit breaking those rules. Please read this moderators, Allowing delete comments, posts, and polls any time and editing them any time can give users a second chance, if you ignore this, then they won't be second chances for users.