How to Create a Mugen character???

hiboy123

i have seen alot of mugen character's but, One thing comes to my mind how to do it the tutorials are Time Consuming and there's are alot of thing to do in life 

if possible we will have to Script, Script and SCRIPT!!! 

one thing is clear to my mind that we will have to

1. CODE
  2. Make Character Sprites
  3. Test the Sprites
  4. Check Coding if Wrong

My mind gets tired of all these things and i gave up everytime is there a software to easily create Sprites and mugen characters??????

Creating mugen characters from scratch is definitely a pain. There are tutorials to do them on youtube, but it'll be time-consuming for sure.

It's much simpler to modify an existing Mugen character. The tool you need is called Fighter Factory 3 or whichever version you want to pick, and all you need to do is just download a character you want from Mugen, and just change a specific part of that character to suit what you want like their voice lines, attack special effects etc. It's tricky, but it's easy to get the hang of once you get used to it.

• 1 year later...

The best thing would be to use Kung Fu Man as a base, in the same way that many creators have done, such as Warner.
Remove the constants (in the .cns file) and commands (in the .cmd file) you don't use and code new ones. For this you can see some YouTube tutorials.
The basic punches (punches and kicks) would be 200-650. Look at the basic punch of the 200 state and guide yourself by what it explains the kung fu man coding, and as an additional point "triggers" are the activators events where the action is performed (for example , animelem = 3 will be activated on the 3rd frame).