M.U.G.E.N. Ultimate Fighting 1.0 w/ 2k chars

M.U.G.E.N. Ultimate Fighting 1.0 w/ 2k chars

Finally did this posting right :D . anywho, this is my mugen roster for MUF 1.0 (mugen ultimate fighting 1.0) a screenpack that was posted here that has around 2k slots, they mentioned an addon of 7k slots but they didn't really give any instructions on how to add it so there's that therefore made this very easy to fill up IMO lol. anyways, the con with this is that the chars don't show up so ofc no gaps could be fixed (most of them is just chars without portraits anyways but still).

But, if you don't care about the gaps and care more for the roster/mugen itself you're free to download it here or click the download link for the post. 

Preview: 

As always said before when it has too much is difficult to assess quality,specially when it comes to mugen.

Not complaining in reality is just as i said before (something that lot of people have copied me) is better to make several games with different characters and small roster to make it more balanced then having something with 2000 characters that is prone to crash due to out of memory error.

Just a view of the roster makes it clear is quite unbalanced compared to something more elaborated to make that has a small roster.

• Upvote 1

On 1/13/2024 at 12:07 AM, Tabris666 said:

As always said before when it has too much is difficult to assess quality,specially when it comes to mugen.

Not complaining in reality is just as i said before (something that lot of people have copied me) is better to make several games with different characters and small roster to make it more balanced then having something with 2000 characters that is prone to crash due to out of memory error.

Just a view of the roster makes it clear is quite unbalanced compared to something more elaborated to make that has a small roster.

Ah I see thats understandable. in my experience the only type of mugen that I have a lot of memory issues despite have 16gb of ram and just overall many issues are mugen 1.1 and 1.1b with 1.0 and winmugen I have no issues running it but 1.1 and 1.1b is just a pain in the ass in my experience. either way, I appreciate your insight it's been a while since I've seen anyone comment on my rosters it feels like a refreshing feeling. 

As for the the roster looking unbalanced I had that comment before from a irl friend but that's because in their eyes the screenpack looks so headass which I don't blame them for thinking that lol because, you can't even fix the gaps on the roster and on top of that, the names don't show up so if you're like new to mugen you can't even tell who is who, and who is missing and needs to be replaced.