💜 Introducing Myself After Being Here A While 💜

Hi, 

not really new here but I feel like introducing myself fully since, I know some people see my posts and such, and not really know who I am or what I really do be doing and ofc there is some that know me from my YouTube channel mainly (and I think discord as well) due to my mugen content.

but Either way, 
let me introduce myself fully! I use to go by Alex Joseph on Youtube but it is now currently Mikazuki The Mugenite. my @ on Youtube is in fact @XDeathwingSilenceX - I make/create nothing but mugen content aka mainly downloadable mugen rosters.

So, you're probably wondering when did I get into mugen?
I got into M.U.G.E.N when I was around literally a child like the ages around 6 and up. you probably wondering how? unrestricted internet access that's how lmaooo (at least I wasn't a tablet kid lol) eversince, then I was hooked never was off, fully stayed on. as of a last year and I think the year before, that's when I fully tapped into doing mugen content and doing the impossible.

Now, you're like okay, so what do you even do?
Well, I don't create screenpacks, characters, stages or any of that. but I do for sure do something that not many people in the community bother to do and that is make LARGE rosters, and make them available for anyone. my goal is to normalize large mugen rosters within the community for people to mess around with and have endless of fun. because after all sharing is caring and mugen stand for infinity and for me I see it as an infinity of fun, chaos and destruction all in a good way :D when I was young people showcased AMAZING rosters, but never shared them. so I want this current generation of people to have what I wasn't able to have and seeing them enjoy the rosters I produce. and it makes it all the worth it.

Now, that's me mugen-wise. what do I like and do besides mugen?
Well, I don't like to spill too much about me since we are in the age of people being seriously unhinged but, if it is not quite obvious I like the following:

- I love Kpop MAINLY BTS. BUT, I would like to say this right now I am not toxic or weird in anyway lol. I say this because for the past idk 2-3 years people been generalizing kpop fans as toxic and even putting us normal ones with the unhinged and toxic ones when we are ALL not like that. kpop is a MUSIC genre and I treat it and love it as such. 
I got into kpop thru BTS and BTS remains my ult group especially since I got into them during such hard times during middle school and high school (and they were the first group I got into). I do in fact ofc love groups such as TXT, Newjeans, Le Sseefirm, TWICE, Red Velvet, Ateez, etc..and a few kpop soloists such as DEAN, Heize, DPR IAN, DPR LIVE, etc..

- I love Jpop/Anime as well. and yes I have to say the same thing for this but like I said I am just your average anime fan, same with jpop. because in the anime aspect of things, anime fans been getting rough too, and get genrealized as well. my favorite animes is Jigoku Shoujo, Jujustu Kaisen, Dragon Ball Z, Demon Slayer, The Misfit Demon King Academy, Reincarnated as a slime, Emience of Shadows and my MOST favorite #1 anime of all time, OVERLORD

Note: I would like to mention for any band fans here aka your mcr fans, p!atd fans, twenty one pilot fans, fob fans etc..I did use to be and still sorta be into bands. I love your usual rock and metal especially, metalcore/deathcore type of bands but I just not into them heavily like I was back in middle school/high school. I also like rap music as well but mainly the ghostmane, $uicideBoy$, and Memphis type of rap. (dark I know lol but they go hard) I overall just like many types of music I just enjoy kpop/jpop along with rap more lol

- Other than that, last but not least thats it if you want more info on me it's not much but it's obvious I:
I simply to love to just game I have 6-7 gaming consoles and planning to get the xbox 360, a modded dsi, new 2ds xl and a ps5 to replace my ps4.
I love food im a foodie, 
my sign is a pisces,
I am 22 years old, my DOB is next month on the 20th, I am a 01 baby (02/20/2001), 
I love memes, 
I love to cook
I love to create content for I don't only make mugen content but I have a second channel on Youtube with over 1,000+ subscribers dedicated to sims 4 CC folders

and last but not least,
I love aesthetics I am obsessed with aesthetics my favorite aesthetics is anything involving the Y2K, cybercore, webcore/internetcore, weirdcore and the BTS aesthetic for sure. aka the purple aesthetic (purple is one of my favorite colors because of them).

That is all, sorry this is long lmao if you know me I am very descrptive. I don't like to leave out any details I am very detail-oriented so, when I explain things I like to be descriptive and very detailed lol

Either way hope you enjoyed and I hope to get you know you all as well, since it took me a bit to get comfortable on this site to be able to fully introduce myself lol if you have any questions about me ask away I am down for a conversation! 😄 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1