🖤⃝Oblivion Mugen Roster Showcase & Download! w/ 980 chars (screenpack by nomi) ☠️

🖤⃝Oblivion Mugen Roster Showcase & Download! w/ 980 chars (screenpack by nomi) ☠️

🖤⃝ Hello 𒆜𓊉࿐☠️
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗☠️╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

I decided, to do a showcase on this lovely first screenpack made by nomi. it is amazing and it's beyond any winmugen screenpack I've ever seen. I made a whole roster on this mugen, and ofc as I said in the beginning did a showcase on it but, it didn't have much of a roster when I showcased it. so, I don't want people to think I'm clickbaiting lol I just decided to strictly do a showcase on the screenpack and overall test it.

Then, filled it up with the winmugen chars I had saved within my grasp that I just collected for whatever future use. all from rare mugens btw, since this was a mainly winmugen screenpack. this has 50/50 cheapies and normal chars. but either way, I think it's a pretty good roster in itself. it has over 980+ and there's even more room in the select0.def for you all to add unto the roster :D 

You can get it here, or click the download link on the side of this post.

Preview of the roster here:  https://imgur.com/HeFpOzA

Preview of the showcase I did here: