Why some stuff happen??

Tabris666

Just wondering some stuff....like why some users prefer to hide their stuff on an unknown forum or that get lost forever.

Is not even a joke at this point,shouldn't the main objective getting everything mugen related online instead of hidden on a limited access forum for unknown reasons,for example i laugh when i see "but that content is private" yes i do agree it was private for the reason it was a WIP until release yet if author stopped working or died then it should be shared simple as that specially when mugen is on the last stretch by simple reasons of people not taking advantage of the engine and just keep "hey look i released a new screenpack it has over 3 thousand slots,ignore that mugen will crash because it was never intended to hold that kind of roster".

This is why it shouldn't be an issue releasing a private work,a paid work is other thing but a private work it makes no sense at all (private would be like those tags "do not remove is illegal" yet no one will enforce it to "this is sold on a digital store you need to pay money to get it" and this will be enforced since is piracy).

For example i have seen lot of stuff getting lost specially screenpacks and chars.

>most missing stuff are legend tta DB characters that used benhazard and neocide sprites.

>Z2 styled characters with japanese voices (who wants to hear a poor dub)

>sxvector screenpacks (some are just lost and he won't reupload them for unknown reasons)
>EVO screenpacks (those are quite famous and well made yet not shared for unknown reasons,according to the authors said screenpacks got to be released after the events yet the person in charge never did it,probably a hoarder thinking that it will increase in value when it has no commercial value)

>oldgamer stuff (those are hidden in another forum that can't be accesed by most people and the alternate site limits non registered users to 1 MB size downloads)

>daruminati screenpacks (well those are weird yet is quite known the site since it use the screenpacks to attract users yet kinda weird ryutaro and the other haven't uploaded said screenpacks)

>mugengers content (screenpacks and lifebars of duracelleur well the M3 lifebars are included in several stuff claimed by other users,nibaniba content and so on)

• 1 month later...

you mean mugenarchive.com, right?  yes it's they're very restricted, basically they'll banned you if you don't visit and leave common to their forum regularly.  But somehow I notice their good quality upload is in declined, maybe because of their high restriction.