Ikemen 3D stages

Tabris666

Question

I wonder about those ...are they for real??

I wonder if they are real since i never heard before of the format glb (seems like some stuff to hide your game is made in mugen like we did in the winmugen era changing every extension to our own and winmugen still worked without issues),for example i asked in the MFG "do they work?" and "are they really 3D" and "why it doesn't use common known files like obj that a version of paintown nightly used to load obj files as map" yet all their arguments were "you are trolling" nope i wasn't i was curious since in reality i have been testing it for a while i have seen nothing that couldn't be done or achieved in mugen 1.1.

In fact i asked around and nobody seems to get the famous and hyped 3D stages on ikemen working,most of the images are from known stages available on mugen so saying "they got made on 3D as the original game" proves nothing at all with some moderators hurrying and deleting pics and comments proving they don't work (not even the ikemen issues on github are solved with several complaining of black screen while loading 3D stage)

Is just a big trolling campaign the so called 3D stages by a few site owners to get traffic....seems that way.

>Radeon R5 Graphics 

>graphics updated to date

>ikemen go nightly

>still won't show a 3D stage no matter what just a black screen with the characters and lifebars.

2 answers to this question

On 2/11/2024 at 12:08 PM, Tabris666 said:

I wonder about those ...are they for real??

I wonder if they are real since i never heard before of the format glb (seems like some stuff to hide your game is made in mugen like we did in the winmugen era changing every extension to our own and winmugen still worked without issues),for example i asked in the MFG "do they work?" and "are they really 3D" and "why it doesn't use common known files like obj that a version of paintown nightly used to load obj files as map" yet all their arguments were "you are trolling" nope i wasn't i was curious since in reality i have been testing it for a while i have seen nothing that couldn't be done or achieved in mugen 1.1.

In fact i asked around and nobody seems to get the famous and hyped 3D stages on ikemen working,most of the images are from known stages available on mugen so saying "they got made on 3D as the original game" proves nothing at all with some moderators hurrying and deleting pics and comments proving they don't work (not even the ikemen issues on github are solved with several complaining of black screen while loading 3D stage)

Is just a big trolling campaign the so called 3D stages by a few site owners to get traffic....seems that way.

>Radeon R5 Graphics 

>graphics updated to date

>ikemen go nightly

>still won't show a 3D stage no matter what just a black screen with the characters and lifebars.

I don't know if your doing it right but did you get the latest version of the nightly build ? 

I send you 4 stages with 3d. this the latest build dev version Ikemen_GO-dev-windows.zip

the 3d stages don't work at all,is not a matter of "is my fault" is a thing of "doesn't work" not even the one doing the coding could answer despite saying him "all you need to do is fix the opengl code,remove any d3d since is useless" yet nightly builds aren't fixed at all,no matter how many pc i tested it.

as i said this was mostly some hyping for unknown reasons and using mugen 1.1 stages to prove it works when most users have noticed it doesn't and never worked.

https://00gamers.wordpress.com/2024/02/15/just-a-ranting-about-ikemen-go/

3d stages on ikemen go are similar to fallout 4 modding in other words it doesn't work and will never do.