Pocket Dimensional Clash 2.1

Main updates

- Added a new playable character: Super Skrull, which is available in all modes for now. In the future, he will need to be unlocked after you defeat him.

- Added a mandatory tutorial level, in story mode only, that teaches players the game's commands. Even though I'm not a big fan of tutorials like this, I noticed that most people don't read HOW TO PLAY :)

- Playable character balance: Zoner-type characters have been balanced, with defense reduced to 95% (in some cases, 90%) and increased MP cost for firing projectiles.

- Issues with enemies randomly stuck outside the screen have been resolved.

- Problems losing 2 lives if you fell in specific places in the platform phase have been resolved (I think, lol).

Minor updates

- Generalized balancing for several bosses (some became easier, others more difficult), which includes new movements, rise attacks, bug fixes, calling for reinforcements, etc.

- Balancing on different playable characters (speed, damage, juggle cost, etc.)

- Difficulty reduction on certain levels (platforms and traps)

- New cameos in levels

- More secret items spread throughout the levels (and I didn't see anyone find them all).

- Improvements in some levels

- Removed the word DEMO from the game, based on the feedback we have already received, as the game already has enough content and a cohesive story to no longer be considered a demonstration.