Shapesnatch (AI Patched)

AI Patch and Edit of NESMario123's Shapesnatch, by HelloMyNameIsAAA

''I am here to shape the snatch !'' - RANK10YGO

Well, this character is something. He is based off on one of the worst card in Yu-Gi-Oh!, at least statewise, but his bad stats, fedora, bow tie and his ''horrible power'' is enough to make    him a meme in the Yu-Gi-Oh! community.

Despite his limited moveset, he is somewhat OP. He can chain most of his attacks and combined with Buraiken, can deal a 65% combo with it. For a small caliber character, he is not that bad.

Soome other changed included

- Heavily nerfed the Buraiken on block. It will deal extremely unreasonable damage otherwise. By unreasonable I mean it will chip 70% off your health.
- Made some of his hitboxes more consistent.
- Nerfed his Health. Attack and Defense are left intact.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, NESMario123 said:

This character, alongside Zero from code geass are just small projects i made at a internet cafe.

I made them just to see if i still got it or improve.

I also made them to see if i can make a decent charge character.

Glad that someone called him decent.

These comments are greatly appreciated. I do remember testing this char before doing the AI, and I was quite impressed by its comboability.

It is very deserving of an AI, and it is quite a match against many characters with way bigger movesets.

On 10/14/2020 at 6:17 AM, HelloMyNameIsAAA said:

These comments are greatly appreciated. I do remember testing this char before doing the AI, and I was quite impressed by its comboability.

It is very deserving of an AI, and it is quite a match against many characters with way bigger movesets.

Explains why he was constantly payed in thousands on spriteclub... But how spriteclub found my boi is still a mistery.

16 hours ago, NESMario123 said:

Explains why he was constantly payed in thousands on spriteclub... But how spriteclub found my boi is still a mistery.

Those are basically fake money. Nothing to worry about that.

You can sent characters directly to the admin there and they will appear on the stream, provided that they are strong enough to at least witstand its lowest division. I did personally found Shapesnatch on MFFA which was hosted on the Yu-Gi-Oh! collection.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 3:49 AM, HelloMyNameIsAAA said:

Those are basically fake money. Nothing to worry about that.

You can sent characters directly to the admin there and they will appear on the stream, provided that they are strong enough to at least witstand its lowest division. I did personally found Shapesnatch on MFFA which was hosted on the Yu-Gi-Oh! collection.

MFFA? what's that? and yugioh collection? interesting!

On 11/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, NESMario123 said:

MFFA? what's that? and yugioh collection? interesting!

MFFA, an acronym for MugenFreeForAll, is basically a MUGEN warehouses but as a forum with a focus on links (by the authors or otherwise) instead of direct hosting.

Characters are hosted in forum threads aka ''collections'', and there is a Yu-Gi-Oh! collection which hosted your Shapesnatch there.

Edited by HelloMyNameIsAAA