Best Friday Night Funkin' Mod?

Smoke Choked

After Darkmaster started posting all sorts of FNF mods, I decided to follow them and posted a bunch of mods, as well.  With how many mods we now have in the MISC, this led me to want to ask:

Do you have a favorite Friday Night Funkin' mod, and if so, which is it and why?

For me, it's gotta be the following:

Beach Brother (whitty writing, pretty good music, and a pretty simple mod in terms of character design and concept)

Golf Minigame (one of the only mods I can actually play, plus the fact that it's got good music and Hatsune Miku, and it is probably the only mod that plays nothing like the base game)

NekoFreak (creative use of the scrapped Stalker Girl, plus her other two designs, great music, and a fully original design for Boyfriend that changes during the week)

Friday Night Divorcin' (funny and witty in writing, great music as always, dramatic pause, transition between home and court, the fact that Daddy Dearest is the protagonist, and the two different endings)

While I'm not a huge fan of the game itself, since it's pretty much just a Dance Dance Revolution clone with a cute artstyle and Newgrounds characters, but there are some great mods for it, out there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...