Jump to content

Which Edits Should be Pinned?


Recommended Posts

Just now, Amaterachu1 said:

If you're gonna do it then I'm thinkin maybe one of any of these

Edits

  • Posessed Heita
  • Jesse

Capcom

  • Passive-Aggressive Chun-Li
  • That's all I can think of, but honestly I find the character annoying sometimes. The well runs dry.

SNK Edits

  • Magic Geese
  • Rage Rock
  • Crazy Catastrophe(?)
  • A-Shi
  • Segalow

Magic Geese and Segalow are in the Capcom Edits section, due to being based on the CVS versions of Geese and Rugal respectively.

As for other Capcom edits, how about some other Brergrsart characters like Shotoclown, Bestest Ken (Vargverse)?  Maybe Boxxob, too?

I know that many Capcom edits being pinned sounds like overkill, but would that be okay?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DejaVuFlame said:

Magic Geese and Segalow are in the Capcom Edits section, due to being based on the CVS versions of Geese and Rugal respectively.

As for other Capcom edits, how about some other Brergrsart characters like Shotoclown, Bestest Ken (Vargverse)?  Maybe Boxxob, too?

I know that many Capcom edits being pinned sounds like overkill, but would that be okay?

In terms of the other sections, I was thinking

KFM edits:

  • KFM-Ultra

Melty Blood edits:

  • Skaxl Roa
  • Magic Nanaya+ HUUNSAIKI
  • Daniel FreeLen

Joke Characters:

  • D4 Miku
  • King of Games

Original Characters:

  • Dragon Claw
  • Narayan Maxime
  • Daniel (MugenHunter's edit)

Minecraft:

  • Master Steve

Kasumi Ninja:

  • Angus (The_None's version)

Warner Bros.

  • Jailbot
  • Sentro

Celebrity:

  • Shaq
  • Bob Ross (Brergrsart's version)
  • Michael Jackson (original version)
  • Drake

Yu Yu Hakusho:

  • Yusuke (RajaaBoy,ThaNewDude07 & ThisIsGir,Kamekaze version)
  • Koto

YouTubers:

  • Uncle Joel (original or Vargverse version)
  • Sauceboss Vinny (Vargverse version)
  • Annoying Orange
  • Angry Video Game Nerd

Digimon:

  • Agumon
  • Renamon

WWE:

  • CM Punk (SeanAltly's version)
  • The Shockmaster
  • Hulk Hogan (Brucewayne74 & Yolomate's version)

My Little Pony:

  • Any of Moku's MLP characters

Creepypasta:

  • Joe (Red Mist)
  • Pinkamena
  • I'm not sure which version of Slenderman (either R@ce45's version or Evil_LIS's version)
  • Some version of Sonic.Exe (either the ZaBujCaMILAN 2020 version or the Dark Chaos version)

Mario OCs:

  • Weegee

I accept your judgment of these choices

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DejaVuFlame said:

In terms of the other sections, I was thinking

KFM edits:

  • KFM-Ultra

Melty Blood edits:

  • Skaxl Roa
  • Magic Nanaya+ HUUNSAIKI
  • Daniel FreeLen

Joke Characters:

  • D4 Miku
  • King of Games

Original Characters:

  • Dragon Claw
  • Narayan Maxime
  • Daniel (MugenHunter's edit)

Minecraft:

  • Master Steve

Kasumi Ninja:

  • Angus (The_None's version)

Warner Bros.

  • Jailbot
  • Sentro

Celebrity:

  • Shaq
  • Bob Ross (Brergrsart's version)
  • Michael Jackson (original version)
  • Drake

Yu Yu Hakusho:

  • Yusuke (RajaaBoy,ThaNewDude07 & ThisIsGir,Kamekaze version)
  • Koto

YouTubers:

  • Uncle Joel (original or Vargverse version)
  • Sauceboss Vinny (Vargverse version)
  • Annoying Orange
  • Angry Video Game Nerd

Digimon:

  • Agumon
  • Renamon

WWE:

  • CM Punk (SeanAltly's version)
  • The Shockmaster
  • Hulk Hogan (Brucewayne74 & Yolomate's version)

My Little Pony:

  • Any of Moku's MLP characters

Creepypasta:

  • Joe (Red Mist)
  • Pinkamena
  • I'm not sure which version of Slenderman (either R@ce45's version or Evil_LIS's version)
  • Some version of Sonic.Exe (either the ZaBujCaMILAN 2020 version or the Dark Chaos version)

Mario OCs:

  • Weegee

I accept your judgment of these choices

I also pinned Sky, Whitty, and Mid-Fight Masses to the FNF Mods section.  They are three of the most famous FNF mods of all time (alongside plenty of others that have been uploaded), and all three of the original versions of them have been long since deleted from their original download locations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DejaVuFlame said:

In terms of the other sections, I was thinking

KFM edits:

  • KFM-Ultra

Melty Blood edits:

  • Skaxl Roa
  • Magic Nanaya+ HUUNSAIKI
  • Daniel FreeLen

Joke Characters:

  • D4 Miku
  • King of Games

Original Characters:

  • Dragon Claw
  • Narayan Maxime
  • Daniel (MugenHunter's edit)

Minecraft:

  • Master Steve

Kasumi Ninja:

  • Angus (The_None's version)

Warner Bros.

  • Jailbot
  • Sentro

Celebrity:

  • Shaq
  • Bob Ross (Brergrsart's version)
  • Michael Jackson (original version)
  • Drake

Yu Yu Hakusho:

  • Yusuke (RajaaBoy,ThaNewDude07 & ThisIsGir,Kamekaze version)
  • Koto

YouTubers:

  • Uncle Joel (original or Vargverse version)
  • Sauceboss Vinny (Vargverse version)
  • Annoying Orange
  • Angry Video Game Nerd

Digimon:

  • Agumon
  • Renamon

WWE:

  • CM Punk (SeanAltly's version)
  • The Shockmaster
  • Hulk Hogan (Brucewayne74 & Yolomate's version)

My Little Pony:

  • Any of Moku's MLP characters

Creepypasta:

  • Joe (Red Mist)
  • Pinkamena
  • I'm not sure which version of Slenderman (either R@ce45's version or Evil_LIS's version)
  • Some version of Sonic.Exe (either the ZaBujCaMILAN 2020 version or the Dark Chaos version)

Mario OCs:

  • Weegee

I accept your judgment of these choices

None of the other edit sections stood out to me.

Dragon Claw undoubtedly the best of those choices.

Everything else unless it was by Brergrsart, The_None, or Moku doesn't stand out to me either. Moku's MLP can be pinned for sure. The rest are okay I guess but not something super major to me for it to be pinned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amaterachu1 said:

None of the other edit sections stood out to me.

Dragon Claw undoubtedly the best of those choices.

Everything else unless it was by Brergrsart, The_None, or Moku doesn't stand out to me either. Moku's MLP can be pinned for sure. The rest are okay I guess but not something super major to me for it to be pinned.

How about opinions from the other moderators, then?  Albeit, that's only SDK and he's very busy, but still.  He's uploaded a lot of major releases, so I think he would have an idea, too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DejaVuFlame said:

How about opinions from the other moderators, then?  Albeit, that's only SDK and he's very busy, but still.  He's uploaded a lot of major releases, so I think he would have an idea, too.

Sure, ya'll have fun. Meanwhile I'll be Simon Cowell over here and it's gonna be a no for all those other characters from me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...