Vinesauce Fighter

Amaterachu1

Vinesauce Fighter

--Amaterachu1--

The Mugen game Vinny played on stream. Designed to be ridiculous, memetastic, and full of chatservice. I'm very sure that succeeded.

Alternate download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mh5lycps3au28n8/mugen.zip/file

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/497495408

Why was ____ in?

Vinny was a must and I thought Joel had to be in as well so they can pair up. I changed Uncle Joel to Vargskelethor because that bothered me when he got released or something.

All the Marios, jeez. They were all different and represented different parts of Vinny's Mario streams.

Toad is super glitched and hard to control on purpose. Reference to Super Toadio.

Chuih because self advertising lmao idk why I put him in

Scoot was made for this game. The creation time was literally 1 hour I think. Scoot and shoot rhyme so that's why he has a gun. Chatservice

Movie Sonic because reaction and Sonic memes. Shitty portrait to make him more recognizable. I didn't care it was glitched that just added to the shit factor

Sponge obviously

Kurt Cobain to reflect Vinny's love of music. Referencing the Nirvana midi game he played I forgot the name of.

Luke Skywalker was literally just there to show that ugly ass portrait

Bowser, Ridley, Sephiroth, Dragon Claw, Vivi, etc. were actual quality characters and most are related to Vinesauce. Can't be 100% shit now.

Every M/Wario bro had to be in. I chose the most memey versions of these characters I could find.

CDI Link for chatservice. Added the rest of the Zelda characters.

Dr Robotnik just an extra or something.

Morty because Rick and Morty stream

Seiya because he can't shut the hell up

Lego because he looked bad. I thought if Vinny for whatever reason played him and knew there was a taunt button he'd be at a loss of words as to what that thing is. It's his hand obviously.

Pepsiman because Pepsiman stream

Paul and Mr. Bean were just awfully made characters

Mr Clean for the meme

Mickey's Speedway, Refrigerator, Turkey, and Nokia to show Vinny that literally everyone is here.

Crono stream

Kirby chatservice

Zidane FFIX stream

Shrek to remind Vinny that this beast still be under warranty

Corruption obviously. Used to be Missingno but I changed it to a name I got from some random gibberish generator.

Mario Maker streams

Diddy Kong. Just wow, this thing is apparently Diddy Kong

Dixie Kong DKC streams

Danny Devito played the Penguin in a Batman movie. This was the closest thing I could find related to the Trashman.

Pikachu because why not. He had Thor's voice clips therefore prompting the "that's not Pikachu's voice" phrase similar to another reason why Ridley is in.

Spongebob to represent Plug and Plague

Noid stream

Banjo stream

Minecraft stream

Crash because why not

Sonic because too fast

Sora because why not

Mr. Incredible because meme

Baby head because chatservice

Spider-man pizza time

Duke Nukem stream

Doom stream