Who is the best M.U.G.E.N. creator ever?

Smoke Choked

I personally think that the greatest M.U.G.E.N. creator is The_None.  He may not have been the first to make absolutely insane and/or arranged characters (those would be XCB and 3ha), but he was the one who made it well known.  Even after almost two decades, he still makes absolutely wonderful creations like TVC Alex, Boxxob, Natasha, and Blossomko.

• Like 1

Just now, DejaVuFlame said:

I personally think that the greatest M.U.G.E.N. creator is The_None.  He may not have been the first to make absolutely insane and/or arranged characters (those would be XCB and 3ha), but he was the one who made it well known.  Even after almost two decades, he still makes absolutely wonderful creations like TVC Alex, Boxxob, Natasha, and Blossomko.

If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have other legendary creators like Ahuron, DrKelexo, MelvanaInChains, SpaceMouse, TheTrueAnalysis, Brergrsart, jor8a, GUMHOY, or MoloMowChow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to know exactly who's the best MUGEN creator? 9_9 I just know a couple of them but I guess you are meaning who's your favorite MUGEN creator. For me it's easy to answer it. "The Father" of Omega Tiger Woods and Giygas and Mike Harrigan and Moorhuhn (characters I used to play with in the past). My idol, just 2 words The_None ;)

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...