Marvel vs Capcom vs Whatever Else is There #2

Amaterachu1

Marvel vs Capcom vs Whatever Else is There #2

I took Jejabu's Golden Immemorial screenpack that was probably based on Capcom vs SNK and made a second version of the last game I compiled for my friends to once again play but didn't because we were all forced to go outside for the last day of school and my computer instantly ran out of batteries. This game includes about 94% of the characters in the last game (being 37 characters returning) and adds an entire 42 more new characters. It also has Felicia and Venom updated to match the game style more or just not suck. Sorry or you're welcome about that last row as my buddies wanted a lot of other (joke?) characters in the game.

If you have a really chill teacher that lets you bring out a laptop and play games in class then: pick this game to play, get a couple of wired or ps4 controllers, and play with your friends, it's really fun.

I'm not sure if I'll make a sequel after this one but if I do it'll be during the school year or if I get a bunch or requests somehow in god's way.

• 7 months later...
On 12/26/2018 at 10:00 AM, Jan said:

Hi, the file can't be dowloaded :(
Can anyone help?

I'm the only one with the most up to date version since I... well I formed the game together. I'm about done with updates to the game anyway so I'll upload a new version and fix it.

--------------------------------------------

Okay so for whatever reason it still can't be downloaded. Gonna come back here when it's fixed.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi,

Just wanted to quickly reach out and ask if this file is still available to download? This specific file seems to be down at the moment and wanted to ask if there is a possible fix for this? I really like this build and the presentation it has and would like to be able to play on it again.