Mugen Free For ALL security system update IS BAD

Kano1

this site often turns off its SSL so it often experiences cyber attacks until in cases that could damage other people's computers

that is the reason why they are so paranoid maybe almost similar to mugen archive but mugen archive is very safe but you have to be scanned by cloudflare before logging in

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Attention, if anyone sends you spam mugen characters with a size of more than 100,000 MB from your email, it is better for you to reject it because the mugen file that is clean from hidden files is 9,000 - 40,000 MB in size. Or it is better for you to download it from the Mugen site that you trust and scan it first. first through Virustotal considering that the MFFA admin accused me of being a spammer, you should see the name of the spammer clearly

considering that the MFFA admin accused me of being a spammer, you should see the name of the spammer clearly My name is Adelina Cano /@canoadelina

• Like 2

It is possible that hackers use Fakedata file extensions firefox
before carrying out malware spam on the MFFA site paranoid security systems will accuse others which can also be used on TOR BROWSER
an inexperienced admin only trusts the system without seeing the activity directly From the results of this conversation,
it is possible that the is impersonating several members who are active on the site and taking advantage of the open SSL of these sites to infect others as spam bots can also occur

Edited by alfan1
  • Like 2

this also doesn't change the fact that mugen archive also blocks a lot of people for no reason but someone who can access this site without any problem with the security of mugen archive is paranoid then it is the fault of the MFFA system itself that predates the Cloud most likely a HOST from MFFA Thinks this to be a bad move Hosts might have a hard time condoning dirty words Admin says HostFaqkers or whoever the admin is, don't act like an antivirus that accuses software it doesn't recognize as a virus because if it targets humans it can go to court because of a case of abuse of name

Edited by alfan1
  • Like 2

MY TIPS

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE between humans and robots is: give a LIKE AND COMMENT if they don't reply to your comment then they are a robot

DON'T JUST GIVE A COMMENT WITHOUT GIVING A LIKE BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WILL TAKE IT AS CRITICISM

Edited by Kano1
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2023 at 2:52 AM, Kano1 said:

MY TIPS

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE between humans and robots is: give a LIKE AND COMMENT if they don't reply to your comment then they are a robot

DON'T JUST GIVE A COMMENT WITHOUT GIVING A LIKE BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WILL TAKE IT AS CRITICISM

but if someone don't like the comment or don't care won't answer and won't give likes (unless 13 year old).

is the same as what you say about mugen chars being only 40 MB well simple answer is nope,they aren't the size varies depending on author and there are several characters that are over 100MB i explained this to you before,for example an author i know has characters of over 300 MB since she made them HD 1.1 (1080p) so no amount of compression can reduce the size (similar to SSF2R original characters they are higher in quality since are 1080p),is the same as stages there are stages of 400 MB in size (which is my complain about the size limit on this site and the other),take as an example screenpacks there are some that simply won't work due to author not taking into account certain factors (chars and stage size) so you hit the memory limit (no the ntcore patch doesn't do the cut since in the end is still 32 bits).